Jumat, 03 Agustus 2012

Carier To be Manager Avrist



My experience during tenure as Manager Avrist


As long as I became Manager Avrist lot of experience I gained. Which I previously did not care about the people who insuranse, ended up dabbling in the world assuransi and depth.

But I am interested in the insurance world as the first name is Avrist AIA (American International Assurance) is the parent company AIG, because the joint venture with a foreign or American, to work in the insurance business into something that does not membosankan.Beside commission earned is also pretty good .

Insurance world lost not only offer the money, but the products are flexible and are combined with investments or UNIT LINK (finance). Make it work fairly Enjoy.

In addition, I also help people to organize their finances, especially the education of their child who they think sebelumnya.Atau I have helped many people to count their FINANCIAL HEALTH CHECK.

2 komentar:

  1. mau penjelasan dong tentang ansuransi ini???

    BalasHapus
  2. Boleh,bisa dihubungi ke email saya,atau inbox di fb evienasir@yahoo.co.id atau call sy di no.085265345225

    BalasHapus